One month and ten days left until Christmas! It’s time to play the song, “ All I want for Christmas is you”! Are you ready to greet Santa Clause coming to your yard? It is said that the people who decorate earlier appear much happier. Here are some cute inflatable decorations to make you a happier person!
- A Giant Christmas Claus is the prerequisite for Christmas! When your kid asks:” Mom, is Santa Claus real? Where is he?” You can show Santa, holding gift boxes, on the sleigh with his reindeer in your yard and safeguard his/ her childishness. This product is made of polyester fabric, which is tear-resistant to withstand harsh wind or kid’s scratches. Meanwhile, the giant Santa is 7.5ft in length and 5ft in height, which is a perfect size for serving as indoor and outdoor decoration. I believe your kids will love this!
- There must be a real Christmas tree in your house. Then what about an inflatable one on your patio? Built with interior LED light, the inflatable Christmas tree is eye-catching at night. There is a top-star and multicolored gift on the tree, which seems like a real Christmas tree. You can also hide some Christmas gifts under the inflatable tree to trick your guests. It is easy to inflate automatically in 40 seconds and easy to store. You won’t be worried about the storage issue.
- One of the most fantastic fairy tales about Christmas is the Nutcracker. He/ she won’t refuse an inflatable Nutcracker in the yard on Christmas night if your kid dreams of a marvelous adventure with the Nutcracker. If you can’t watch the ballet for some reason, The Tangkula 8ft tall Nutcracker soldier in Christmas color scheme is a good choice for your children. This decor helps to create a festive vibe for your patio.
- Is your kid a kind and warm-hearted child? Does he/ she love nature and animals? It’s OK that we can’t raise a real polar bear in the house because Tangkula can help you keep an inflatable one in the yard. Meanwhile, the polar bear fits the snowy weather at Christmas, creating a wonderful festival atmosphere. All you need to do is blow up the product, and then the cute little polar bear wearing a Santa hat will sit on the slide, smiling at you.
- We have recommended several decors, nearly containing everything we need for Christmas. The last product I’d like to introduce is a pack of Santa Claus and a snowman, which can be placed in your archway, helping you greet your guests. The built-in LED could light up your doorway, presenting a warm welcome to your guest. Meanwhile, the material is a thick and durable polyester fabric which means they can resist melting snow and harsh wind. There’s no need to worry about durability.